30 May 2008

Take Time....

It is important to take time for the following reasons :

1) you also need you time; don't be too generous and give all your you time away.. save some for yourself today
2) take time to look at the world around you, it is a beautiful place
3) take time to enjoy the company of the people that make you happy

So my weekend, will be for these three things.. no work, no travelling, no visiting, no shopping ... just time to enjoy, relax and chill out.. weather permitting I plan to do some weeding (much needed) and finish that book for the book club on monday... and on Sunday pm me and SOH will sit down and watch England vs Barbarians rugby match as we both enjoy watching rugby.

What are your plans for this weekend?

2 comments:

Tara said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! This weekend I'm taking a trip to do some bird watching, hiking, and swimming! I'm quite excited! :-)

Sage said...

@ Tara

Hope you had a good weekend, it was nice for us to have had some time to relax as the past couple of weeks was just too hectic and busy.