29 July 2009

Gloss Paint

Anyone else get a headache from doing gloss painting? and any ideas of how to reduce the problem... luckily it hasn't affected my asthma too badly but my head is aching madly after a day full of painting..

I managed to finish off the spare bedroom, walls and skirting boards as well as door frame. Just the door to do as the plan is to move into this room while I pack away and tidy up the big bedroom...

Funnily enough, it was always my bedroom until after Dad died and then I moved into his room as it has windows front and back and is a huge room.

Not too much more to do with the decorating, and I am hoping this weekend will see most of it finished, as long as I can stand the gloss paint fumes lol

Had a removals company round yesterday for a quotation... things are moving :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do get headaches from gloss paint. You're making some fantastic progress there.