04 March 2009

In the darkness before dawn

I have lain awake long enough over the last 10 days (and very long nights) to know that I need to get away from 'here' in order to find out what I am doing. I'm sure it will do me good, to not be in such familiar surroundings with all the reminders of what was and look at some pastures new, for a few days at least.

As in the famous, or infamous words, of Zaphod Beeblebrok goes I have my towel as all good hitchhikers do.. and some nice strong winds to push at my back. Just need a vogon poet to make all the doom and gloom lift.

5 comments:

Dan said...

Sage,
I know exactly how you feel, and as much as I hate using these words, it DOES get better, things DO brighten, and you will have a reason to be happy again soon.

I won't say time is a great healer - that phrase has been rammed down my throat so many times, and it's a lie. It DOESN'T heal, you just learn to live and adjust to whatever it is in a different manner.

I'm sorry you're having to go through this, it is crap and it isn't fair, but you can get through it, I promise. Before you know it, you'll be sleeping through the night and smiling throughout the day.

-Dan

Dark Side said...

Sage if you need to go away and lick your wounds, you do so and try and get some meaning to it all....thinking you as always...xx

Janet said...

A change of scenery never hurts and it might help. Sending hugs.

Constable Confused.com said...

Don't know you,

have appreciated your comments, not sure if I will ever be PM but who knows when you look at the current one.

If your situation and lifestyle put you in the position to go and do it, well just do it.

As I have said, know nothing about you but reading this post, well, if needed go for it.

Regards. J. (Best of luck)

Nicey said...

Yeah I know the feeling take yourself away for some 'Me' time and do something that YOU wanna do that you havn't been able to do...
Take care hun and stay strong your made of win !!!
Laters

Nicey