Angel gave me an award for her favourite blog that she reads, Angel I am honoured by the award and accept gratefully.
I enjoy writing down my random jottings, and if anyone gets any pleasure out of reading them and leaving a comment I am stoked. I decided fairly early on that Saturdays were best livened up with a jovial post, hence the Saturday Satire and the Ratz, well they are entertaining all on their own.
There are some guidelines (rules are too strong) that go with the award, and these are :
1. put the logo on your blog or post
2. Nominate at least 10 blogs, which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post and let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog
4. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award
Here are the nominees for the Lemonade Award, by Sage
1. The Lemonade Award for Photography - Uphilldowndale
I have admired this blog since I came across it, the sheer beauty of her photographs of nature and the scenery around her are just magnificent. I only wish I was half as talented with a camera.
2. The Lemonade Award for Beautiful Writing - A Cowboy's Wife
Barb magics words out of the air and is as entertaining as she is honest, I admire her skill and fortitude and the resolute way she faces each day with humour and authorship.
3. The Lemonade Award for Favourite Read - Dickiebo
Dickiebo is a man with many words, wits and sheer unashamedness humour. I visit him everytime he has a new post, though to my chagrin I rarely leave him a comment to say how much I enjoy his blog... may it long continue.
4. The Lemonade Award for a Rocking Blog - The Second Half of my Life
Kathy attracted my interest when she started a new task for every day of her 49th Year and is still showing me how to live life trying new things out... an inspiration to everyone.
5. The Lemonade Award for Awesome Blogger - Annette
Annette may think she is just a checkout lady, but in fact she is so much more than that as is proved by her blog and I just wanted to show her that I reckon she is awesome and much appreciated by one of her many readers.
6. The Lemonade Award for Happiest Blog - Old Age is a Bitch
Elaine is a great writer and inspiration, no matter what adversity is in her way she finds a way of making it humourous to her many readers who care deeply about her and show their concern when she is absent without leave. Looking forward to hearing about the travels on her scooter.
7. The Lemonade Award for Living the Good Life - Cross Roads
Molly is an inspiration to everyone who visits, on self-sustainability and how to achieve it without having a huge impact on the environment. Tips, techniques and a willingness to share what she knows and believes.. I wish I could do more.
8. The Lemonade Award for Blog Guru - Scribbit
What can I say, this lady is brilliant, not only at joining communities of bloggers together but in providing writing competitions and other contests shares out so much good will she holds high esteem in my eyes and I honour her for it.
9. The Lemonade Award for Blogger Friend - Adventures in the 32-Aker Wood
Janet and I met because both our blogs said we are based in the back of beyond and has developed since into a friendship that crosses the oceans and beyond.. Thank you dear friend.
10. The Lemonade Award for Blog Idol - Somerset Seasons, Dorset Days
Leanne is honoured because of her blog being a mix of real-life tales, showing her craft-work both fabric and cooking, her quotations and just being absolutely brilliant at what she does. Even her move from Somerset to Dorset seemed not to faze her, but we all felt included and cared for.