09 January 2009

I was touched by a story

Bob Perks wrote the snippet I wish you enough and the best part I have reproduced here.

How often do we say nice things to someone we care about? I know I don't do as much as I could and therefore I dedicate this to SOH, who is very special to me and who I love very much.

I wish you enough sun to keep your attitude bright.
I wish you enough rain to appreciate the sun more.
I wish you enough happiness to keep your spirit alive.
I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger.
I wish you enough gain to satisfy your wanting.
I wish you enough loss to appreciate all that you possess.
I wish enough "Hello's" to get you through the final "Goodbye."

So when I say now, I wish you enough when I leave a comment on any other blog it is to remind me of this post.

5 comments:

Dark Side said...

I wish you enough of everything on the earth too..xx

gemmak said...

"I wish you enough pain so that the smallest joys in life appear much bigger." ...fabulous line :o)

Annette said...

I wish you a very happy new year and please keep up with the excellent blogging.

~An9eL~ said...

.... because when you want someone to be really happy, you want the person to also appreciate how happy he/she is.

How true.

The W.O.W. factor! said...

I love this Sage. Thank you for sharing! These are truly great wishes.
~Hugs & WISHES!~
Barb