27 March 2011

April Plans

Coming towards the end of March, with April looming fast, I have been wondering about a challenge and came across the following one






The more I thought about it, the more I thought about how I could make it more unique and came up with the Cornish language... so my A to Z will be on Cornish words, showing in some cases the links between the Cornish and Welsh languages therefore having common roots hopefully will entertain as well as be interesting.

My Saturday Satires will remain in place as there are 30 days in April and only 26 letters of the alphabet...

3 comments:

Jennytc said...

I'll be interested to see some of the links between Cornish and Welsh.

Eliza said...

I'm doing this challenge too, but it'll be a hotch potch of posts with no real plan! *panicking lots*

Rosalind Adam said...

Hi, I'm doing the A to Z too and I do love your idea. I've only been to Cornwall once but I found the place names fascinating and bought a book about Cornish words so I'll be looking forward to reading your posts.