28 November 2008

I was asked, and politely too....

MeHereNow tagged me to do this quick meme - though I will be honest I kind of get a kick out of these.

1. Five names you go by:
  • Lis
  • Sage
  • Yul (as in Grinner rather than Brynner)
  • Oi you!
  • Safara (my other ego who I write as occasionally)
2. Three things you are wearing right now:
  • Dr Solomon's socks - had them as a freebie from an IT mtg
  • Burgundy Trainers
  • My piglet necklace - rarely take this off these days
3. Two things you want very badly at the moment:
  • a. Warmer Weather
  • b. A Snickers bar
what can I say from the ridiculous to the cheap...always wanting what I don't have lol

4. Three people who will probably fill this out:
5. Two things you did last night:
  • Cooked dinner
  • finished a book
6. Two things you ate today:
  • Soup for lunch
  • a bowl of cornflakes with a sprinkle of cocoa flakes
7. Two people you last talked to on the phone:
  • SOH
  • Someone from the BMW Club
8. Two things you (did yesterday) - changed from going to do tomorrow as tomorrow is a Saturday and I won't make up my mind until I get up.
  • attend a staff meeting
  • Make a fish pie
9. Two longest car/bike rides:
  • Detmold (Germany) to Lake Garda (Italy)
  • Home to Cote d'Azur
10. Two of your favorite beverages:
  • Rhubarb and Blackberry Tea
  • Hot Chocolate - preferably the Green and Blacks Organic made with milk mmmm

4 comments:

Dark Side said...

These are so interesting, might have a go at this one myself...xx

MeHereNow said...

Thank you!

You do realise that by admitting you like doing memes I'll probably keep tagging you now right?!

Have a good weekend.
x

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Oh yea...#3...I completely agree with! Warm weather AND Snickers! Love them both!
(I'll do this too, copied and saved..for a later date)
And hey! Thanks to you...I'm drinking a cuppa the same tea as you love!!! :)
Barb

Janet said...

Guess I'd better get to this, eh?
No problem! You know I'm a meme fiend.