19 December 2010

First Anniversary

Today at 5pm I will have been living here in Cornwall for a year, and it has gone really quickly. I came down with hope and expectations that were more than surpassed. I have a job that I love, I get to meet new people everyday and I hope am making a difference in some people's lives.

Could I ask for more? Probably, but actually I don't want more than I already have with one exception. To those who are not at home, or with their loved one's for whatever reason, may the christmas season be full of the joys of human kindness whether it is a smile, a kind word or fufulling a need for you.

Oh and one more thing.. need the weather to be a bit kinder to everyone... thanks for the snow n all, and it has been really nice.. but can we go back to having blue skies and sunshine without the artic chill lol

2 comments:

Bernard said...

Congratulations my friend.
I thought you were very brave to go orf and do all that. But you did - and you succeeded - and I raise my cap to you fot it. So glad it has turned out well. xx

" To those who are not at home, or with their loved one's for whatever reason, may the christmas season be full of the joys of human kindness whether it is a smile, a kind word or fufulling a need for you."

Thank you Sage.
Thank you.
Bernard. xx

Eliza said...

Congratulations. I've always fancied doing something like that, but not that brave :-) Have a wonderful Christmas, and I hope you get the blue skies.