29 September 2009

I want....

As much as I love the golden days of Autumn, inevitably my mind turns to Winter... and the shorter darker day... with everything packed (or more or less everything) I have little to occupy my mind with crafts etc.

The past couple of weeks have been made absolutely glorious with a display of nature at her best with golds, reds, greens and browns making a patchwork of the earth. The sunsets and sunrises are at their best, it is almost as though she is making one long last effort to show off her power before she descends into a hibernation lasting until next spring.

I really want a holiday in the sun before Winter, but with the house sale proceeding oh so very slowly I can't even arrange that.. so I might just join Nature in her hibernation... lol

1 comment:

Rach said...

I would love to join the sun in hibernation too I hate dark long cold nights...xx