This lovely Award has been given to Sage by Dickiebo
Cheers for that Dickiebo
Here are the rules for this meaningful award:
The aims of this award:
* As a dedication for those who love blogging activity and love to encourage friendships through blogging.
* To seek the reasons why we all love blogging!
* Put the award in one post as soon as you receive it
* Don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award.
* Answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging.
* Tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like.
* Don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.
Why I love blogging;
I have always wanted to write, since as long as I can remember. Initially it was short stories, then I joined an on-line writing group but I craved more and neither seemed to satisfy me so I started to keep a journal but then I found that I couldn't draw and putting pictures in a book by cutting and sticking reminded me too much like hard work.
So my journal is my blog, some memories, some humour, some serious but always things to appeal to my sense of writing. I enjoy the friendships that I have made along the way of blogging and to those, I pass on this award and hope they will entertain us all by accepting and putting their reasons down for blogging.