07 November 2008

Off to Cornwall with a Caravan

SOH and I are heading off to Cornwall today, with a caravan in tow. This is because it is currently being stored at this end of the world, but realistically we will only use it down in Cornwall - so we are finding new storage for it down home and family way.

Apologies for being a less than witty post, but sometimes you can't just make things up on a whim when it is late at night and we have to head off early in the morning to drive 300 plus miles.

On the other hand, the positive side is that we will have free accommodation when we go down to Cornwall and will be able to use the bikes to get there - double bonus for that.

Hope everyone has a good weekend.

4 comments:

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Hope you and SOH have a safe and leisure trip!
Awww...Sage, your wit can't shine in the darkest sleepy hours? I don't blame you...I've been sleep deprived this past week w/o Cowboy..and I haven't accomplished anything either!
See you upon your return!
Barb

AnneDroid said...

Sounds like a good plan. Happy holidays ahead.

Janet said...

Hey, have a great trip! And mercy, I hope no one expects any of us to be witty ALL the time. I'm lucky to be witty every so often.

Anonymous said...

In fact it's you and me both, because we set off on the trail back to England a day after you do. I think I'm packed....