05 March 2011

Saturday Satire : Snips

    • Did you hear about the fat, alcoholic transvestite - All he wanted to do was eat, drink and be Mary
    • Got an e-mail today from a bored local housewife, 43, who was looking for some hot action!. So I sent her my ironing. That'll keep the cow busy.
    • I got invited to a party and was told to dress to kill. Apparently a turban, beard and a backpack wasn't what they had in mind.
    • After a night of drink, drugs and wild sex Bill woke up to find himself next to a really ugly woman.  That's when he realised he had made it home safely.
    • Paddy says to Mick, "Christmas is on Friday this year". Mick said, "Let's hope it's not the 13th then."
    • My mate just hired an Eastern European cleaner, took her 5 hours to hoover the house. Turns out she was a Slovak
    • Since the snow came all the wife has done is look through the window. If it gets any worse, I'll have to let her in.
    • Came home today to find all my doors and windows smashed in and everything gone. What sort of sick person does that to someone's Advent calendar.
    • I've been charged with murder for killing a man with sandpaper. To be honest I only intended to rough him up a bit.
    • After years of research, scientists have discovered what makes women happy. Nothing.
    • A lad comes home from school and excitedly tells his dad that he had a part in the school play and he was playing a man who had been married for 25 years. The dad says, "Never mind son, maybe next year you'll get a speaking part."
    • Just had my water bill of £175 drop on my mat. That's a lot. Oxfam can supply a whole African village for just £2 a month: time to change supplier I think.
    • Two women called at my door and asked what bread I ate, when I said white they gave me a lecture on the benefits of brown bread for 30 minutes.. I think they were just Hovis Witnesses.

No comments: