26 March 2011

Saturday Satire : The Devil and the Old Man

One day the devil is bored and goes out looking for something to do. As he's storming through the earth he notices a big church.

So the devil storms in, the double doors fly off the hinges, flames shoot from his nostrils as he marches straight to the preacher at the altar.

Everyone runs from the church screaming except for the preacher and one old man sitting in the middle pew.

The devil points a long bony finger at the preacher and snarles, "I know why you're still here!"

The devil then turns and glares at the old man and snarles "Why are you still here?"

The old man looks at the devil and replies. "I figured you'd recognize me. I've been married to your sister for 40 years!"

2 comments:

Jennytc said...

Love it! :)

Francine Howarth said...

Hi,

Nice one!

And, thanks for stopping by my blog.

best
F