05 September 2008

The Wise Herb Filmbiography

Janet from 32 aker wood tagged me, at my request, so blame me for this

Le Rules

If you had to select celebrities/actors to play the parts in the story of your life today (including yourself!), who would it be and why - this can be based on looks or personality.

1. List the people who would play you and the key people in your life.
2. Give credit to the person who tagged you.
3. Tag four new people to participate.

1. Mum, would have to be Victoria Wood - mumsy but funny with it, could be serious at times but liked to try things out..

Liked to sing, even though she couldn't hold a note - something I inherited from her... tone deaf and proud of it.


2. Dad, would be played by Heath Robinson, never knew anything he couldn't turn a hand to and fix up in an instant. Loved playing in the garage tinkering with tools and turning out contraptions to shut gates and the like. A quiet man, he was never loud even when annoyed.

3. SOH - It has to be my favourite actor (other than Viggo Mortenson) - Sean Bean. Straight talking but great sense of humour.

Remember when Geraldine Grainger dreamt about him at her wedding when he say 'Come Away Lass' in the Vicar of Dibley... but he could also be a knight in shining armour (like SOH), who couldn't have failed to see his prowess in Sharpe..

3. Me - that's a hard one, I would love to be played with Genevieve Bujould (she played Anne Boleyn in Anne of a thousand days).. but it is more likely that I would be played by 'old hag/young lady' as in this optical illusion.

I have always admired the tudor period of history and the chess game of life that the courtier had to play. The peasants sorry working class would simply get on with their job and the daily grind but the gentry had to try and navigate round the intracate quicksand at the court of the King.

Me - I don't think I would have lasted 1000 days, Henry would have had my head off much sooner :-)

5. Zeltus - well it has to be bofh - this is the brother that said to me back in 1980 that getting into computing was a good idea. So far I haven't managed to get out of the industry, but 6 years ago he emigrated to France to run Gites with his Missus. Mind you he still does computer/IT work for people so perhaps bofh isn't such a bad guess.

Like Janet, I am not going to tag anyone, but if you want to take up this 'offer' of your own film, then let me know and I will officially tag you; though I would be fascinated if Dickiebo took up the challenge of who to play in his life story.

1 comment:

MeHereNow said...

Thanks for the message.

I hope you have a safe and enjoyable bike trip - and I hope you find some sun! Isn't this rain dreadful?!