15 September 2008

Millau

Today we are heading off towards Millau and our journey home, we are leaving a day before everyone else will as we want to take in the bridge and then we will head up to Zeltus for a stay.. we brought a book that he wants as well as some nuts and catches for his motorbike. Good job he isn't having to pay mileage costs.. no instead he is providing us with bed and breakfast before we move on towards Chartres and we might even be able to persuade him to travel with us part way.

Also this will be the only opportunity I will have to update the blog however briefly on how the journey has been so far, so you never know I might be able to get a couple of photo's loaded and you might even get a real post for a change.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Millau is stunning. It still takes my breath away every time I see it. From Zeltus, near Limoges I take it, to Chartres. On the A20 to start off? Hmmm. I hope you wave as you pass me, so close! :)

The W.O.W. factor! said...

Oh Sage...I can't wait for some Pix! I've never been to Europe let alone any of the places you are talking about! I'm so curious!
Have a safe journey home!
Barb

Sage said...

@ a - we did go on the A20, had we known....lol I am sure you would have been pleased to see us like Zeltus was. We hope to visit him again sometime and spend more time at Millau.

@ WOW - Barb you are more than welcome to join in with us on our travels (virtually at least if not in person).