31 March 2012

Saturday Satire : Heaven is Two Ladies

A Conversation in Heaven.

SYLVIA- "Hi Wanda."

WANDA- "Hi Sylvia. How did you die?"

SYLVIA- "I froze to death."

WANDA- "How horrible."

SYLVIA- "It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I began to get warm and sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. How about you?"

WANDA- "I died of a massive heart-attack. I suspected that my husband was cheating on me, so I came home early to catch him in the act. 


But, instead I found him all by himself in his den, watching TV."

SYLVIA- "What happened?"

WANDA- "I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere, so I started running all over the house looking. I ran up the attic and searched, and down the basement. Then I went through every closet and checked under the beds. I kept this up until I had looked everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over and died."

SYLVIA- "Pity you didn't look in the freezer--- we'd both be still alive."

No comments: