07 February 2011

Short day

I have only to go into work for a few hours today, then I am not back working until Wednesday morning.. while you may this this is ideal, and believe me half of me would agree, unfortunately it doesn't bring in the money either..

Still updating my CV and I have a planned training session with Kernowflex on 21st Feb, which might bring me some additional pennies enough to enjoy a holiday I hope.

Meanwhile, I get to spend time with Murphy, and also doing my coursework which can be time consuming... and of course all that time off is very relaxing but I still have boxes which need to be unpacked and sorted out into ... well that is another question.

I have some double cream in the fridge, and hope to make some truffles for next week mmmm watch this space for the pics

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time off! ... :0)

Shirl x