28 October 2011

Today, catching up with the news I heard that a fellow blogger has lost her battle for life... Jo McGowran of Life in Windermere


Jo was one of my earliest followers, and we had some great bloggy conversations, she faced her cancer, like she did life, with courage and fighting spirit. The world seems a darker place now to have come home and heard the news.


Her funeral is on Monday, and I would have loved to have gone, but time, distance and commitments will keep me in Cornwall but in her memory I shall wear something yellow as I think of her family left behind.

2 comments:

Annette said...

I am so sorry to hear about this.
It is very upsetting.
However, thankfully, through blogging you found a good friend and one you will never forget.

Annette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.