24 April 2011

T is for

Today's word is time which the cornish is termyn, while the welsh equivalent is gwaith

Time is precious, no more than in Cornwall, everyone wants to get to a place in plenty of time. Especially the holiday makers, and we have a fair amount of accidents on the narrow lanes (which believe me get quite narrow at times, even have grass growing up the centre line).

Time becomes important when there is none left, but better to arrive late than not to arrive at all. Ask yourself whether it is important to rush everywhere and see everything quickly, or to take your time and enjoy the views.

Today is Easter Sunday, time to spend with family, time to watch the plants grow, time to just be you..

For me it is time to partake of chocolate again.. yes I succeeded in my task of giving it up and whilst I have been tempted to eat it, I have managed to resist. Something I never though I would be able to do in a month of Sundays although at times I could have done with a hot chocolate of a cold evening but I do feel that I have gained from my experience and that is all that I asked of myself.

2 comments:

Jennytc said...

Well done you, and Happy Easter. :)

Sweet Lily said...

Happy Easter!
By the way, do you know the speed of time?
Well, it's one second per second. :D