12 June 2008

What I am doing?

Reading
  1. Val McDermid - The Last Temptation
  2. Andy McNab - Immediate Action
  3. Ken Follett - Triple
  4. Ken Follett - World without end (still ongoing since Dec)
Listening
  1. I Claudius (Audio Book)
  2. Enigma - all
  3. Depeche Mode
  4. Andrea Bocelli - Cieli di Toscana
Watching
  1. The Apprentice - I loved this programme
  2. Casualty - am an Addict and a I Love Charlie fan
  3. Rugby - Union, League or 6 Nations etc not proud
  4. NFL - new season is no so far away now and have tickets to the NFL match in October at Wembley
  5. WWE - got to have some vices
  6. Street/Road Wars, Police Interceptors etc..
Supposed to be doing
  1. Working
  2. Gardening
  3. Decorating
  4. Tidying up
  5. Organising the study
Want to be
  1. Out on my motorbike

No comments: