24 June 2009

Thank you

I would like to thank Annette for this lovely award. I really must get around to creating my own one at some point in time :-) as there are many individual awards which must start from somewhere.

The rules for this award are:
1. Put this award on your blog.
2. Invite 10 people to take this award.
3. Don't forget to link back to the person who gave you this award.
4. Let them know that they have received this award.
5. Share the love to those who get this award.

I am delighted to accept this award from Annette, though feel that I have been a bad follower of late, and I promise to be better in the future. I have made a list of those who I feel deserve this award; though I promise it was hard to leave anyone off the list as anyone who repeats a visit here deserves something as a treat :-)

1. Jane at GemmaK
2. Nicey at Divorce and Onwards
3. Kathy at The Second Half of my Life
4. Jo at Life in Windermere
5. Leanne at Somerset Seasons, Dorset Days
6. Joanne at Cornish Beach Brummie
7. Sally-Anne at Cornwall beside the Sea
8. Hadriana at Hadriana's Treasures
9. A at A Changing Life
10. Max at Clarity2009

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Oh My - thank you so much sage - I am overwhealmed - and now I need to think long and hard who to send it on to LOL x

Kathy G said...

Thank you SO much!

dickiebo said...

Well done, ol' pal!!

A. said...

Congratulations Sage! And thank you so much for thinking of me. I've been very remiss recently with keeping in touch with people so this should give me the boost I need. Thanks again!

Relax Max said...

You are so sweet for thinking of me. :)

Thank you.