06 May 2011

The Assignment is Done

Actually I had to submit two essays, one on educational theorists relating it to a problem encountered in my teaching role and the other a literature review of an area that I want to develop later on in the second year.

The latter choice was easy, I wanted to look at e-learning and blogs in particular; how might they be used to support distance students as reflective practice but also to maintain better communications.

Also needed was

  • 20 hours of lesson plans along with the relevant coding of revised teaching standards, and reflective statements on what worked well etc. 
  • End of module reflections * 2
  • Breadth of Practice
  • Individual Development Portfolio with target dates
  • logged teaching hours

It is done, now I just have to wait for some feedback on whether it was enough or whether I need to do more work but in the meantime I plan to catch up with some much needed housework, and craftwork not to mention the odd book.

4 comments:

murphyfish said...

Hope that it goes OK for you Sage, now then busy busy....

Alison said...

Hope it is all ok. I am in dire need of a good novel too - one essay to go!

Eliza said...

Good luck, it's always a relief when assignments are finished. When you've finished your housework do you fancy coming to do mine :-) I also have a book I need to finish reading, and a HUGE list of books I'd like to read *sigh*

Duncan D. Horne - the Kuantan blogger said...

I need to start reading a new novel too. I have one sitting on my bookshelf, it's just finding the time to do it!

Duncan In Kuantan