07 April 2008

The Good, The Bad and The Ugly

The holiday was good, the location was good - we went to Cornwall, and had great weather (especially as it snowed the day after our return) it was just a shame we had to come back to normal life but that's life.

We saw the Eden Project in bright blue skies and sunshine, partly a pilgrimage to me as my last visit to Cornwall was to do this in 2002 however on that occasion my Dad sadly died during the trip so this was for both of us. I feel a lot happier about going to Cornwall again now, no more ghosts or things left incomplete, and will see a lot more of the county especially as my other half is a local lad who knew all the best places/roads and kept me sane throughout the trip.

The bad and the ugly bit, temperamental friends who felt it necessary to try and spoil the trip. Needless to say it won't be an experience we will be repeating again.

No comments: