08 April 2010

Desire

Desire can take many forms, I desire a lot of things but most of all I want to be in my own home again, to be able to have a shower/bath when I want, to be able to cook a meal in comfort and to enjoy sprawling out on the floor watching television.

I want to ride my bike, well actually both of them the push bike and the motorbike.. I want to feel the wind in my hair and smell the fumes; yes I know the last bit is strange but if you are a motorcyclist it makes perfect sense.

I want to be able to close the front door at night, and know that nothing is going to disturb us. I want to be able to invite friends in for coffee, to stay, to see where we are and what we are doing.

Hopefully in the not too distant future, I will get my desire.

3 comments:

Kath said...

Oh Bless you my lovely, I know how it feels not to have a proper home, when we were between houses, so I feel for you. We just had a nice few days in our caravn, but it is always wonderful to get "home" and have room to dry my hair or dress myself without whacking my elbows.
Let's hope it's not long now before your longings become reality.

alexis nicole said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alexis nicole said...

Sage,
I hope you get what you want soon.
There is no place like home!