14 January 2013

Positive thought #3

There is a definite dip in the weather, and I have a roof over my head, heating keeping me warm and food on the table.. there are many out there today, that have to make compromises on any and all of the above and I have to be greatful for what I do have, not for want I would like to have.

I see daily in the news the politicians saying we have to have an austere time, but when people are reduced to using foodbanks then it strikes me that the balance is wrong and I would like to think that David Cameron and his cronies fellow politicians are fighting their cause to become the new robin hoods and take from the rich and give to the poor.

I read fairy tales too xx

1 comment:

A. said...

I share your positive thoughts.

Thank you so much for the offer of a visit to the Eden Project. I'd love to take you up on that when the weather improves.