12 May 2012

Saturday Satire : The Badge

A DEA officer stopped at a ranch in Texas, and talked with the old rancher.

He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs."

The rancher said, "Okay, but don't go in that field over there,"pointing to a field to his right.

The DEA officer virtually exploded saying, "Mister, I have the authority of the Federal Government with me!"

Reaching in to his trousers pocket, he removed his badge and proudly displayed his badge to the rancher.
"See this badge! This badge means I am allowed to go wherever I wish......On any land!
No questions asked and no answers given!
Have I made myself clear..... do you understand?"

The rancher nodded politely, apologised, and carried on doing his chores.

A short time later, the old rancher heard loud screams, looked up, and saw the DEA officer running for his life, being chased by the rancher's bull.

With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it seemed likely that the officer would be gored before he reached safety.
The rancher threw down his tools, and ran to the fence yelling at the top of his lungs.

:
:
:
"YOUR BADGE, SHOW HIM YOUR FRIGGING BADGE......!!!!"

No comments: