27 February 2012

Nearly Done

I don't want to put too much on here as it is still a little too raw. Decisions had to be made about the relationship I was in as I was living a lie for the past 18 months. I wanted fidelity, I wanted to share my life with a certain someone exclusively but he didn't feel the same way and chose to use his job and shifts to meet and have relationships with other women. I couldn't prove it until recently and even when confronted he chose still to lie to me and at that point in time I realised that it couldn't go on.

His possessions will be leaving this week, the dogs will be remaining solely with me and I am now back on my own again, older, sadder, wiser but with lovely views over the Cornish Coast to keep me going when the tears fall.

Thank you for your words of wisdom, and comfort. They have been a light in the darkness

5 comments:

Jo Anne said...

So sorry you had to go through this. Sally-Ann and I are here if you need us. x

Jennytc said...

So sorry to hear that, Sage. I'll be thinking of you. Sorry I can't do more.

A. said...

You have had a horrible time. Your dogs will give you unconditional love and the views, hopefully, some peace.

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear your news. Hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

Urg. I am so sorry to be hearing what you're going through. In the past I have found it useful to 'train the brain' to think only about the task in hand. It begins to work in holding back the tears after a while.