28 February 2012

I am humbled

I truly am humbled by the amount of support I have received. It is warming to know that you my friends, and some we haven't met yet (though there is still time), have been there mentally giving me support.

Even the doctor last week, told me some sage advice (geddit lol), and that was to be strong and not take any more stories. Accept the situation and move on..

The dogs are getting lots of walks, more so this week as I need to keep doing things to keep busy. I have packed everything up of his and it just needs to be collected; the remainder can then be stored in the garage but as long as I can get my bike out I don't care.

While life is a little hard at times, I think of all the positive things I have, and keep taking those steps forward. Plans are being made, not big ones, just little ones. Like reorganising, redesigning the nest and gives me something to aim for in the next few months by which time the weather should be better and the beach will be calling to me.

Love you all xx

2 comments:

Jennytc said...

Stay strong and take care of yourself. :)

Bernard said...

"It is warming to know that you my friends, and some we haven't met yet (though there is still time)..."
Then when it's all over and you feel up to it - how about starting a wee B&B, and then you get round to meeting us all. (gradually of course) :)
{hugs} B.