28 May 2008

Four Little-Known Facts

Following on from Dickiebo, a meme again, If you feel like it, do join in, or take it for your own blog... Please!

Four things about me that you may or may not have known.

A) Four jobs I have had.
1) Factory Worker (not cut out for it)
2) Farm Worker
3) Kitchen Maid
4) Computer Operator

B) Four movies I would watch over and over
1) Princess Bride
2) Remo - unarmed and dangerous
3) The Jazz Singer (with Neil Diamond)
4) Ghost - I love Whoopi Goldberg in this

C) Four places I have lived
1) Aborfield, Berkshire
2) Kluang, Malaya (yes I know it is Malaysia now but then it wasn't)
3) Detmold, Germany
4) Buckingham Palace, London (loved the address, and the job - hated living in London)

D) Four TV shows I watch
1) Rugby, WWE
2) House
3) Casualty
4) Traffic Cop programmes (Street Wars, Road Wars etc)

E) Four places I have been
1) Toronto
2) Paris
3) Singapore
4) Ireland

F) Four People who e-mail me (regularly)
1) Saffron (yes, you know who you are)
2) SOH
3) Tartan Anorak
4) Paige Casey

G) Four of my favourite foods
1) Chocolate
2) Chinese
3) Breakfast (the full english)
4) Cheese

H) Four places I would like to be right now
1) Home
2) Cornwall
3) Ireland, just love the laid backedness of the place
4) Scotland...or Wales... anywhere really in this country

I) Four family or friends I think will respond (please)
1) Kathy @ 49
2) MissBliss
3) Hippocrates got lost
4) Annette's Blog

J) Things I am looking forward to this year
1) Meeting up with Friends more regularly
2) Taking the bike to the South of France
3) SOH's Birthday
4) Another trip to Cornwall

7 comments:

dickiebo said...

Looking at the places you have lived seems to suggest a military background?

Sage said...

@ Dickiebo

Yep, Dad was in the REME and the family travelled to his postings... something I don't regret as I learnt a lot from our travels... most important of which is patience when somewhere new..

Sage

Nicey said...

Cornwall is great, its where I grew up and went to school - Liskeard is where its all not at.

Nicey

Dark Side said...

Wow I please may I steal this? Mind you some of our answers might be quite similar..xx

Annette said...

Yes sage, I have done it as well.
Good isn't it? I love finding out things about us bloggers. (cos I'm nosey!)

dickiebo said...

Blimey! I thought that the nice Annette said 'buggers' there, but 'tis my eyes. She did say 'bloggers'. Sorry.

Kathy G said...

It's interesting...

I live in the US, so some of my answers would be much different than yours. However, many of them would be almost the same!